[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba CK3514R Chassis TAC9190 fly NLA

  • From: "techforce" <techforce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:51:31 -0400

Ok, yea looks like its for Sure NLA.

You can try posting to Parts_Link, and see if anything gives there.

Parts_Link : Repair Parts For Service Technicians
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Parts_Link/

---------------
A *PARTS ONLY* type Group & Service for Technicians where they can look for
Hard to locate, NLA or Used Parts to help expedite Repairs.

Post your own Inventory in the Group Database in case another Tech Needs
something you may have. Search the Database for Parts Other Techs may have
that you need....or maybe you know someone who has what someone else is
looking for?

Still Cant Find the part? Enter it to the WANTED Section, and it will be
added to the OPEN_ITEMS Report & sent to all members every 2 weeks, as a
reminder for them to keep an eye peeled for your part.

All this For FREE!!!  (Paypal Donations Accepted, but not Manditory)

IMPORTANT !! **
Be sure you follow the instructions after you recieve a file called
"approval.txt" when signing up. Else you will likely be denied membership,
since we would not be able to tell where you found the link to the site.**

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax US Only)
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM