[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba CF-2666R shrunken vertical

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:44:23 -0500

Normally the two caps that need to be replaced are red in color, one is
close to the vertical output IC and the other is close to the jungle IC. The
one close to the jungle IC is critical in value, wrong value one way and
picture is too short, wrong value the other way and picture is too tall.
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815