[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 57H84

  • From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:36:07 -0600

I remember having a couple of toshes with the blue yoke going bad
also---same symptom.  Pull the yoke and inspect it closely.  One of the two
had a burnt spot---had to look at it about 3 times to see it.  Actually, I
didnt see it then I finally just ordered the yoke, THEN I saw it.  I rang it
and rang it and it never showed bad.

TV Doctor
Avalon,Wi