[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 42H83 distorted video, piecrust

  • From: BOSS1996@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 19:28:58 EDT

You guys are the best, fixed in no time at all!
Thanks again,

Robert  Cardoza
Picture Perfect Elec.
9940 NW 6th Ct
Pembroke Pines, Fla,  33024
954-435-5868

In a message dated 5/27/2005 6:52:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I justb  delivered a bigger H Toshiba. I replaced all the 10@16 volt
caps,carefully,in the hyper module.Thanks to Nesda and Gary Thompson(for  the
specifics.My symptoms were exactly like yours.

Al  Leatherman
224 RT. 46
Mine Hill, NJ  07803
973-361-5796