[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 32AF42 TAC0211 CRT?????

  • From: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:38:56 -0400

I would suspect a bit of comtaminant in the CRT socket area of the
spark gap. Or yes it could have been a spec of internal conductive
material that broke free and sped thru the neck and shorted across
some internal CRT elements. Try lightly tapping the neck while on and
see if sensitive.
Phil

Phil Bader, Pres.
Jan Phyl TV Inc