[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 27A41 Intermittent Picture Distortion

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:09:50 -0500

Bob;
Toshiba did have problems with the Shadow mask weld on those sets. But
normally was never an intermittent problem. May try palming the tube on
the offending corner. I have replaced numerous sets for Purity problems,
since no CRT's are available for replacement. Although you description
doesn't sound like what you could expect to see.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics.
Ontario-Canada