[TechAssist] Re: Toner Cartridge's with Microchips

  • From: "George" <grndmstrg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:37:05 -0800

I have the same problem with my newer HP the display warns that ink is low
when it is still about half full and will work for a long time before it is
really low.. The first time I refilled it wouldn't work, with the second
cartridge I refilled it sooner and had no problems (Black), however the
color cartridge will not work no matter went it's refilled, it will not
print one or more color and guess what? Nothing works when the color
cartridge quits just goes into "replace and alignment" mode. Can't even send
a fax! (Combo printer). They sure know how to rip people off.

George
Afana Electronics
Moreno Valley, CA