[TechAssist] There is hope RE: CRT'S !!! Re: HDTV Projection & DLP

  • From: Keith at BEM <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 07:32:15 -0600

Same here Damon, I saw an LG 42" Plasma 6 months old with burn-in. LG said
they wouldn't cover it.
Needless to say customer has bough his last piece of LG product. CRT still
smokes the other display types.
See this link, very interesting
http://www.cebiz.ca/EN/articles/article.php?id=00217

Audio/Video Doctor (Formerly BEM Elect.)
Keith Trumbla
Winnipeg, MB
Canada
Phone. 204-832-6237