[TechAssist] Re: Tektronix 485 Oscilloscope - Power Supply Cycling ON/OFF - FIXED

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:38:01 -0500

JEEZ! what do you guys do with the scopes? You must unplug them
and put them back in the box after every use!
Mine is just as handy as the multimeter, always on in standby mode...that
is , single trace mode which basically kills the trace until I need to
see it.
One channel has a standard  x10,100mhz probe on it, the other has an HV
probe. Both are "grab and go", just like the multi...what setup time are
you referring to?

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway