[TechAssist] Re: Techwood stereo audio amp. Model # MD65 No sound (need schematic)

  • From: "William Ed Miller" <prototech@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:45:10 -0500

It's been a while since I worked on a Techwood
(http://www.weltonusa.com) but I know these ICs fail from time to
time.

I would also look at the electrolytics and active parts
associated with the IC. Could be a leaky electrolytic (or bad
ESR) or a leaky tranny or diode in the area.

Good luck,

William E. Miller, ASEET