[TechAssist] Re: Technics - Integrated Amplifier - SU-V98 - PowersUp - No Output - FIXED

  • From: William E Miller <prototech@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:29:03 -0500

> FIXED!
> Well...It was the SVI-3205 amp module. William you were right sir! Firs=
> time I've seen a no output condition without the actual outputs being
> shorted on these modules. The module (a SVI-3206) I ordered came in ear=
lier
> then expected, installed it and all was good. You learn something new
almost

Yeah, I know those are expensive and you hesistate to roll the dice... bu=
t it
worked out and you have a nice amp!

I don't have that manual, but I do have another model's which uses that I=
C.

Here is a list of the files you can try and MAIN-5.PCX shows the SVI IC:

http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sagx650/MAIN-1.PCX
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sagx650/MAIN-2.PCX
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sagx650/MAIN-3.PCX
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sagx650/MAIN-4.PCX
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sagx650/MAIN-5.PCX
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sagx650/MAIN-6.PCX
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sagx650/SYSCON-1.PCX
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sagx650/SYSCON-2.PCX
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sagx650/SYSCON-3.PCX
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sagx650/TUNER-1.PCX
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sagx650/TUNER-2.PCX

Let me know when you have gotten them so I can delete them.

William E. Miller, ASEET
prototech@xxxxxxx
Indiana USA