[TechAssist] Re: [TechAssist]**Fixed* Zenith SE3191H, 9-700, 9-604..No audio

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:20:36 -0400

Thanks to everyone for their replies, especially Bob at Bob's TV for sending me
some prints.
One of the audio outputs were shorted taking out  1 amp slow blow..FX3502.
Repaired all the  bad solder I found and on bass amp board R3263 (4.7 5W 5%)
lead was broken.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St