[TechAssist] Re: [TechAssist]FIX? RCA combo T19060 shuts off when going f...

  • From: MDileo0000@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 21:11:24 EDT

 More likely you have a bad loading motor that is drawing too much current, a
common failure. There should not be any flicker. The motor will continue to
draw more current. It will come back or the customer will never come back.

Dominic DiLeo
Atlantic TV
Freeport, Maine
<<<< Scoped the 17v source( marked on the board) and it had a 2v ripple when
load
motor was going checked CP52 1000/ 25v located on sweep pcb. Cap measured
1032Uf and ESr was good . Replaced the cap with a 2200uF
Set no longer shuts off when going from FF to stop. Still see slight flicker
in pix when loading motor goes but I'm sending it out. With out a schematic
it's hard to locate the exact fault on this. I checked a lot of things on
this but this is a secondary problem to the one the customer brought it in
for so I'm not going to feel too bad about the fix.

Mike

Mike Wilson
A.M. Stereo & Video
Seattle WA.            >>>>>>>>