[TechAssist] Re: TV Toshiba. CF27F50/CL29F50.

  • From: "Fred Berguno" <iberian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 06:36:22 -0500

Ok!,later

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of TechAssist Admin.
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 4:53 AM
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: TV Toshiba. CF27F50/CL29F50.

Ooooh, Ok.  <laughs>  (Still an unknown word to me!  :-)  I
could not find that in Spanish or Portuguese.  At any rate,
he explained it here:

"I really do not know how to explain it but I'll tray If you
have a window and
in the summer you want to have the window open but you do not
want the fly to
get in your house you install something to stop the fly but
the air can go
in. well in my TV problem I have video no color and have in
the picture those
screen Thing I do not know how to call."

So from what I can tell, that is "screen". ?  Jose, (sorry I
don't quite understand) first you stated "perfect video", now
I get the impression it's B&W, so, if I understand correctly,
see if you have a C203, I think it's 22nf (that for the b&w
problem).  IF it's "snow", see if you have C513 & check it.
That's all I have on this, hope that helps some.
-Clint

http://orpheuscomputing.com
Clint Hamilton, Owner
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx