[TechAssist] Re: TV

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:45:57 -0700

Well,...just take a look around your area, and see what brand will meet them
requirements. See which distributors have survived, and which brands they
still cover,...and you will have your answer.

Most likely,....Tritronics, Union, Fulton Radio, Andrews (west coast), and
you will find some others.
Most of the best ones, should be well known brands, that you are already
familar with,...such as RCA, Sony, Toshiba, Philips, Hitachi, JVC,
Mitsubishi, Panasonic, etc.

Many manufacturers are moving thier operations to China,...so we need to
keep a close eye on what happens in the next year or two. The cheaper brands
that originate in China, all end up having no support what ever. The ones
who have a good reputation, and have originated in other countries such as
Japan, Korea, Europe, and the U.S., will be your best bet. IMHO.

Good luck,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx