[TechAssist] TA RCA D52W20(ITC222..ATC221)/Zooms by itself..

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:21:00 -0400

Good day...
I have a service call on this set for Wednesday AM>..I hope someone has an idea
for me..
Customer says, when first turning the set on, it will usually zoom all by
itself and all over the
screen....up/down, etc.
Also, the red seems blurry.
If he goes into the menu and sets the zoom, it will be fine, sometimes all day,
sometimes only for a
while.
My suspicion is fluid leak, since the customer says it has gotten worse in the
past week. Hitting the set
has no affect and I had the customer hide the remote when it acts up...(You
never know)
Has anyone seen this type problem before?
Thank you.

Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair