[TechAssist] Re: TA P52937SG PTK195M4B..Top bowed.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 10:48:03 -0500

Jeff, as far as I remember from the last PTK195 we had with convergence
problems it was bowed on both top and bottom and all the geometry and
convergence alignments EXCEPT green could be done without Chipper Check
but Chipper Check was required to square up the green. As a test try
disconnecting all three convergence yokes from the convergence board
with a crosshatch displayed, all four sides should be bowed in equally.
I'm not sure what this tells you though, maybe just isolates the problem
to the chassis or to the convergence circuit or alignment.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, Indiana