[TechAssist] Re: Symphonic WF203 need part(audio IC)

  • From: "Terry J Hutchison" <sony1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:16:09 -0500

Will have to pull chasis again to count pins, did not think of that.  This
is a WF203 only 20" little flat tube model.  Not a big dollar job just
can't believe part no longer available on a 2003 model TV without a sub at
least.  Thanks for your time guys really appreciate it.  Terry

Terry J Hutchison
T&G TV Repair
Kingsland GA.
sony1@xxxxxxxx