[TechAssist] Symphonic TVCR13D1..No capstan/erractic front panel

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:40:47 -0400

After repairing power supply, unit now has no capstan movement. Set will accept
cassette, go into ALL functions with cylinder
spinning, but no capstan movement at all, even  on eject.
Also, I still have problems with the front panel giving me various
results..Some of the time when I press certain buttons, the vol
up indicator shows on the screen. This symptom does vary, though...FF gives me
REW and so on.
Any suggestions on these problems?
Thank you
jeff_at_intrepid-video.com