[TechAssist] Re: Symphonic Model TVCR13F1 shuts down.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:42:38 -0700

Have you ever seen a power supply without any capacitors ?
;-)
(Just joking of course.)
Most of the e-caps in them Funia units, that go bad, are the ones tied to
the inputs, and outputs of the +5, and or +6 volt regulator ICs.
470ufd.@10volts
rings a bell, but, check all that apply. Might try replacing IC670
(LM7806)., and check solder on Relay 601.

HTH
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx