[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania/Funai TV/VCR WSSC190 cassette gear

  • From: BOSS1996@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:51:32 EST

White cabinet :)
That sounds like the right gear fella's thanks a whole lot!

Robert  Cardoza
Picture Perfect Elec.
9940 NW 6th Ct
Pembroke Pines, Fla,  33024
954-435-5868

In a message dated 2/24/2005 3:17:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

That  should be the same as a Magnavox CCC190 with a MK10 mechanism made
around  2001 or 2002.  Do you mean the 2 cam gears that are mounted flat
under  the mechanism at the right side.  In that case, the upper one  is
4835-522-37391.  I have the manual in PDF if you need it.   BTW, we were
wondering what the "W" means in front of the model number, is  it a Walmart
model or is it a white cabinet?   HTH, John.
John  Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co