[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania tv/vcr combo model 6319CCB

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:52:54 -0700

I believe that is the same as a 6319CB (Canadian models have an extrea "C"
in the number) or Symphonic SSC199V or Emerson EWC1900-1901 or a Magnavox
CCC190.  I do not have an exact SM for that.  Does it shutdown with a tape
playing or just with the TV?  If it turns on with only one push of the power
button, it must be going off, not into shutdown. Remember, it will turn off
with no signal.  The next model year had a common problem with cracked
circuit boards at the rear where the screw attachs the board near the
photo-optic isolator, that would be something to check.  HTH, John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co