[TechAssist] Sylvania TV/VCR model SRC 2019AC

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:59:37 -0600

This combo is the newer Funai chassis that gives so much trouble with the
mode switch.  It has a broken gear on the loader assembly (right side).
One tooth is missing.  Tritronics directed me to call Funai.
(1-800-242-7158)  Funai said to fax the request to parts dept.
(310-320-0571)

They came back to me with "For any SR model, please call 800-469-4663.
That is Sears.  Getting information out of Sears is next to impossible.

Can someone identify a part number and source.  This gear has about 8
teeth, only on 90 degrees of the part.  That should describe it well
enough to identify.

Thanks,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services