[TechAssist] Sylvania TV, Model SRT2027, Picture Too Wide.

  • From: VideoVann@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:50:09 EST

Kids,
    I have an impatient customer whose Sylvania TV, SRT2027 has too wide a
picture. I have no print & no history with this 2000 Model. Interestingly
enough, there is an onboard, width adjustment. which is centered and
decreasing  it, does, indeed decrease the width, but not nearly enough.
Customer says was a gradual width increase over time and hasn't bothered him
until his all important New England Patriot's (who, but the way, are back on
track!) On Screen Score Board went off screen. Help, any hints, any history
would be appreciated...I have neither Winstips nor  Tech Repair CD. Next Game
is on Sunday!
                                                        Thanx, Clint
Vanorsdell DBA Video Van
90 Rockland St., Hanover, MA 02339 781-826-8983