[TechAssist] Sylvania SST4323 picture bowed in on the sides

  • From: "Jerome Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:59:44 -0500

32 inch 2002 model. T/A said yoke maybe, but I hooked the chassis up to a 27
inch Sylvania with a similar appearing yoke and the picture was bowed in on
the sides a similar amount. The chassis has a horizontal width and
horizontal pincushion circuit with adjustment pots so I tried the adjustment
and got rid of about 75% of the bow before running out of pot. Before I
start measuring resistor and capacitor values, has anyone seen this problem?
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609
Fax/Phone 864 232 3889