[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania SRT2227W Dead

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:35:14 -0500

I just repaired one of those last week. HOT was shorted. I unsoldered
the b+ on the FBT and voltages came back to normal. Bought the flyback
from Tritronics (reasonable) and fixed the set.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, iL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx(John) Date: Mon, Apr 18, 2005, 11:30am (CDT-1)
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Slyvania SRT2227W
Dead Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't have the schematic for that model, I think the question had been
posted before with no response. However, there was an article about that
model in the Feb 2005 edition of the speaker from nesda-ohio. It talks
mostly about the fly, a common problem, but it may help. John.

John Mielke
Main TV
636 Main St
Longmont, Co 80501