[TechAssist] Re: Subject: Zenith SL2784 (1994) No Start, blown H.O.T.

  • From: Tonys TV <tonys.tv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 14:04:28 -0700

hi Bruce:
i've work on many of this mosule (9-1268).if the hop transistor
shorted,normally is caused by faulty flyback transformer,also check for open
fuse toward the front of the module.i have the schematic (only one page,big
page).if you need it,i could fax it to you.give me your fax number.
tony @ tony's tv in victoria bc
phone:(250)595-5588
fax:(250)595-1777.