[TechAssist] Sony stereo STR-GX800ES switched sound

  • From: "mike wilson" <mykeelike@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:40:13 +0000

interesting problem, we havent ordered a service manual for this yet. the
set came in with protect light on . we changed the stk350-130 that was bad.
no longer goes into protection. but  now it appears that the rear surround
sound comes out of the main speaker jacks, and the main sound comes from the
rear outputs. we have checked to see if the jacks had been switched, and all
the obvious. anybody have suggestions other than, this unit was used for the
sound system on the event horizon.

Mike Wilson
A.M. Stereo & Video
Seattle WA.

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: