[TechAssist] Re: Sony UtraScan 20TX Model D2026T-HS(symptoms High voltageshutdown)

  • From: "mike wilson" <mykeelike@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 22:00:31 +0000

Ken,

Lots of different problems  caused by IC007.  8-752-076-34. It's not in my
note but I think it's a 80 pin SMD located on the sweep pcb.
Mike

Mike Wilson A.M. Stereo &Video Seattle WA. >From: "Kenneth J. Kovler"
shutdown) >Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:17:42 -0400 (EDT) >>I have this Sony
UtraScan 20TX Model D2026T-HS monitor that I could >use some assitance on
getting it repaired. It turns on and I get a >green led on the front when
connected to a computer, but no picture. >I get a click and sometimes I can
see some brightness trying to come >up and then nothing. I suspect the unit
is going into high voltage >shutdown. >>I am hoping someone in the group
hereknows of any common problems >that this monitor has, when the above
symptoms are present. Some >simple things to check for as I don't have any
schematic of this >monitor at this time. >>>Thanks; ken
'* >The Tech Address Book:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/contact.html >Add a Repair Tip Here,
or Change/Remove your Email Address:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.htm >Lost Password:
>http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Lost your Login Info?". >Email
Archives: >//www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8[1] and get 2 months FREE*

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMTENUS/2728??PS=