[TechAssist] Re: Sony TV Model KV27S25

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:42:51 +0000

Don't have a pinout for that model try
www.sel.sony.com/cgi-bin/semi/get_datasheet.cgi
Thats where I found the last one when I needed it
or search google with the generic # ie CXA*****

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sony TV Model KV27S25
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:37:41 -0700

No high voltage and no sound at all.Just a relay click and then the led will
start blinking.
I have already tried the vretical IC TDA8172 and still the same.
I think that the problem may be the jungle ic.If I am not mistaken,if the
data
bus is shorted to ground or if its held high,the set will not start up.Do
you by
any chance have the pin out of the jungle ic (IC351).Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ