[TechAssist] Re: Sony Projo Model KP-61V85\ Convergence problem.

  • From: <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:29:04 -0500

It sounds like someone aligned the TV, then forgot to press Flash Focus at
the end of the alignment....that's how the flash focus remembers the new
settings.

Display 5 Vol+ Power
2 or 5 to get to PJE mode
Coarse adjustments use 1 and 4 to select, thumbwheel to adjust. Mute/enter
to write
3 changes colors, 6 changes grids, 9 changes to fine mode
In coarse align CPY (near FDIS) will transfer >>FULL<< alignment to 4:3 and
Wide modes , just press thumbwheel to set right-side 0 to 1, then Mute/enter
Minor alignment to Wide Zoom is likely.

Don't forget to press Flash Focus before leaving alignment then Mute/enter a
couple of times

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN