[TechAssist] Re: Sony "P4" Board KPR53XBR15

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <techforce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:24:31 -0500

Adolph:

              I called you yesterday , but you were busy.

This is an AP series projection set
chassis SCC-F19C-A

This board can also be found in the following models
KPR-41EXR95
KPR-46XBR15
KPR-53XBR15

The Sony part number for the P4 pcb is A-1195-054-A

Said board is mounted on the same plastic holder that supports the
triangle shaped U board that mounts perpendicularly on the mainboard.

Even willing to buy a complete dead chassis, shipped UPS.

Steve
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
www.Technotronic-Dimensions.com
1-877-817-9885