[TechAssist] Re: Sony LBT-D290 stereo hi-fi system(HCD-D290) in demo mode when off

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:26:17 -0400

Yes.
Senior moment...
Upper left area, a very small button called "display/demo".
Then I couldn't set the clock.Until i located the "clock set" button.
I must be tired, but there must be a hundred buttons on this thing, some
the size of a type writer capitol "O".
T.M.I. !
Thanks.

Jim Myers wrote:

>Is there a demo switch on the unit? Press and hold till it turns demo
>mode off, same to turn demo mode on.
>*******************************************************************************************************************
>Since 1972
>Jim Myers
>Telrad Electronics
>Fort Wayne, Indiana
>

>Phil Bader wrote:
>

>>This all in one compact hi-fi system seems to function good .
>> CD carosel, am/fm, both tape decks OK. But turn power off and it goes
>>into a DEMO mode flashing buttons.
>>How do I turn off this demo function?
>>Philip Bader

>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx