[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32XBR45

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:06:54 -0500

Yeah you looked it up for me, and many thanks for the info. The CXA 1477as
IC is starting to produce more symptoms, before it was only erratic vert
drive signal that kept Sony PTV units in shutdown or bouncing/shrinking
picture. Now I've seen absolutely NO Video just two days ago, and replacing
IC301 on the M board fixed it.

 Meanwhile, as I was laying on my back (I don't remember why) I noticed on
the hinged input board that one of the plug in modules to that same board
uses the hi failure Audio Hybrid IC. It's the one used in the Sony direct
view sets mounted on a stand up card and is labeled MM201 on those cards.
Haven't seen loss of audio or noisy audio on these PTVs but it will be the
first thing I look at for No audio problems.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815