[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32S10 mystery lines

  • From: MDileo0000@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:55:24 EST

You may be seeing heater/cathode leakage, or some other inter element
leakage. There could also be a failure of any/all of the guns to fully cutoff.
I have
had a few of that series come in with bad CRTs. Do the bars vary in size and
and move up and down with screen image motion?

Dominic DiLeo
Atlantic TV
Freeport, Maine