[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27V42 question on G2

  • From: "Terry J Hutchison" <sony1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:28:05 -0500

I changed the cap C541 even tho it checked good no change.  This looks like
HV retrace to me, when I turn down screen volts on the IHVT the picture
does not go dark like I would expect, with screen turned all the way down
the picture is still bright. With screen turned all the way down on the
IHVT I read 208 vdc on G2 connection on crt board.  Sure would appreciate
any input on this.  Thanks Terry

Terry J Hutchison
T&G TV Repair
Kingsland GA.
sony1@xxxxxxxx

on, one red one blue one green.  The lines are perfectly strait across
almost like vert retrace lines.  Once cable is attached you can see
approximately 5 lines pic is clear and color is good.  All caps in vert
section check good and there is absolutely no distortion as I would expect
in the top area if this were a vert problem. Any help would be greatly
appreciated and could someone tell me how to access the service menu
please.  Thanks Terry

-

-