[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27TS27 intermittant shut down nightmare

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 06:39:08 -0300

drcvr,If I'm not mistaken,I beleive Phil got the fix for this unit;bad VIF
module,solder-up job.But as for the AN5521,it is capable of handling 24vdc
and from my experence is  one of the most reliable vert o/p ic's used in
various tv's.I personally have replaced very few of these.Still have old
stock from many years back.May be the supporting circuitry used in
conjunction with the AN5521 but for my.02 it's one rugged little
chip...Don....
HARTS-TVCR''ASC''
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NewBrunswick,Can
E2V 3N2