[TechAssist] Sony KV-27EXR25 Chassis-SCC-D61C-A Video Flashing

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 14:16:22 -0400

I'm almost afraid to hear what I think it is.
But this has probably covered before, and my database went south a few weeks
ago,and I'm rebuilding.
This set will go black and then back to Video, black and back to Video every
5 to 10 seconds. Does not loose HV. I believe someone mentioned  K circuit
on CRT.
Can someone give me a quick rundown what my options are, short of changing
the CRT.

TIA.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics