[TechAssist] Sony KV-1916, Chassis SCC265UA, Stretched Vertical

  • From: "art bevilacqua" <abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 23:49:08 -0400

This was a lightning job, and we replaced fuses, two rectifiers, the
regulator output and regulator driver to get it back to life. Now the =
supply
voltages are all ok, but the vertical is slightly pulled in top and =
bottom,
and the top half is severely stretched so that the top of the screen is
wrapped half way down.=20

It's an old unit, but the picture is great. I've checked all the usual =
caps
including in the pincushion area, and the pincushion transistor is ok, =
we
don't have the correct schematic, only a close one. Do any memories of =
this
model pop into mind?

Thanks, art

Art Bevilacqua