[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP61V35 RA chassis shutdown

  • From: "D Panday" <dpanday@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 12:52:08 -0500

Pete,

This unit have shutdown trigger on G,M,A,D and E Pcbs'.
I can email you a Trouble shooting Tip.You can use it to
isolate the shutdown area.
Common faults I encounter are:
Leakage from CRT.
Audio output IC.
Convergence IC/s.
Blue CRT.
15Volts Line +ve and -ve.

Give me an email and I will send you the TIP as
an attachment.

Panday