[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP51WS500 RA-6 Chassis Wide/Zoom Convergence

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:26:46 -0500

Thanks but not needed, I triple my button pushing, before during and
after.....don't trust that word "WRITE" no matter what color it turns. Also,
after CRT installation, I go straight to the centering rings, adjust that
1st, and if the convergence is reasonably close, I'll hit the Flash Focus to
verify the skew/centering is correct.....THEN I'll converge it. Then Flash
Focus it afterwards. Don't care to see E80 G pop up after tweaking the
convergence, then have to re-align it again.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815