[TechAssist] Sony KP46XBR35 right channel has distorted audio

  • From: Larry E <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:12:11 -0400

Hi Guys, Right channel audio is very distorted, not the speaker,
replaced
IC406 CXA1264AS IC on the Y2 board, I assumed this was the speaker L&r
source, no help,  (traced the distorted audio all the wayback to the CXA
IC  and it was still distorted so that`s why I replaced it) Left channel
is perfect if I remove the R speaker
leads, If anyone has any tips on this or can tell me where the R&L
source originates
I could sure use the help, Thanks in advance, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428