[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-46S55 Projo Shuts down a start up

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:05:00 -0500

This is an AP chassis.   If the fuses on that front convergence board are OK
, then they should be good to go.

If you unplug the entire convergence board , I'm sure the set would shut
down anyway!

I will send you Ap chassis troubleshooting info directly to you.

Service manual is 23 megs!

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street