[TechAssist] Re: Sony Jungle

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:26:21 -0500

He's talking Canadian dollars which crosses to approx. $84.00 USD but
it's still high. Thats what we have to put up with in Canada sometimes.

I happen to be looking for the same CXA1477AS chip. I'd like to get one
but I'd like the generic one, not the Sony. Does anyone know who has one
in stock presently for around the $20.00 mark and where they don't have
a high minimum order? I checked with Electronica and they are out of
stock.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7
Guelph Ontario Canada N1H 6J4
Fax: (519)821-1530
email: gary (at) number63.ca

Thanks,

JSopko112@xxxxxxx wrote:

> HOLEY MOLEY !!!  $130 ?!?!      B&D Lists them for $53...I get all my
> semiconductors from them, - they're top-notch for semiconductors.
> Joe Sopko, Consumer Service, S.Euclid,Oh
> In a message dated 12/11/2002 4:51:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> dpanday@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> > $130.00..
> > Just replace one in a KV27xbr45.
> > Panday
> > >From: "Barry Thompson" <barrystv@xxxxxxx>
> > >To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > >Subject: [TechAssist] Sony Jungle
> > >Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:38:42 -0500
> > >

> > >HI: I need a approx. price for a sony jungle CXA1477for a estimate Thanks
> > >Barry
> > >barrystv@xxxxxxx
> > >Barrys TV
> > >613 224 3406