[TechAssist] Re: Sony Audio STR-D565 need service manual

  • From: Scott Beebe <Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:07:22 -0400

Hello tvservice,
I will upload it to the members section. (STRD565)

 Thanx,

Scott Beebe
Ohm Electronics Inc.
609 W. Clinton St.
Ithaca NY 14850
Voice: (607) 273-8406
Fax: (607) 273-8743
WWW.OhmElectronicsInc.com
mailto:Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tvservice> Hey group,
tvservice> I'm in trouble! the TV work around here is slow
tvservice> and they got me working on audio equipment.
tvservice> I hate audio equipment, so hard to diagnose
tvservice> when you can't see the symptoms in the picture. :>)
tvservice> But really this looks like storm damage, found
tvservice> 2 relay drive transistors burned.
tvservice> I am getting "Protect" in display after power on
tvservice> Outputs check OK, have unsoldered them.
tvservice> Help appreciated

tvservice> Can someone upload to members area or send me
tvservice> the service manual or schematics
tvservice> tried the STRD 575 and STRD 865 but don't seem close enough
tvservice> tia
tvservice> Robert
tvservice> tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tvservice> H & H Electronics Inc