[TechAssist] Re: Sony Audio Receiver STR-AV920 - Tuner Static

  • From: Scott Beebe <Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:50:55 -0500

Hello David,
I can upload the manual if you want, (If nobody beats me to it) it's about 14mb.
Just let me know.

 Thanx,

Scott Beebe
Ohm Electronics Inc.
609 W. Clinton St.
Ithaca NY 14850
Voice: (607) 273-8406
Fax: (607) 273-8743
WWW.OhmElectronicsInc.com
mailto:Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

David> Hello Gentlemen,

David> Receiver came in with a "protection" problem. Re-tightened all the
David> bottom screws and that took care of one problem. Other problem is the
David> tuner, AM or FM doesn't work, display changes but tuner doesn't lock,
David> just static sound, programming a direct frequency made no difference
David> either. I checked +/- 12 volts and +5 volts on the tuner board, other
David> then that I don't know this receiver at all. A scan of the tuner area
David> sure would be handy.

David> Thanks,

David> David Lessard
David> mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx
David> Alexandria, Ontario, Canada

David>
David> This Email List is Public. Remove:
David> http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
David> Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login Problems?".
David> Email Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/