[TechAssist] Re: Sony 35" Venetian blind

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:16:42 -0700

I've found a few tips on the CXA1477 causing this problem,but
nothing specific to the CXA2025S causing it.
The Video goes crazy when I chill the CXA2025S,so I know it's bad,but
it doesn't seem to affect the Venetian Blind symptom.

Also,is the CXA2025S different from the AS(CXA2025AS)
I can find the AS for under $10,from Electrosound.
Electrosound doesn't carry the S,and doesn't know if the AS will sub.
The S is $32 from Tritronics.When I type in the CXA2025AS at Tritronics,it
comes back with a cKa2025as.....$16.21

Peggs