[TechAssist] Re: Shophelper

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:37:10 -0500

Hey, what is Shophelper? Is that another new repair Tip program? Is it
better than the rest, or does it have current unique tips?

Perry Bower,  (EHEER) Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Repairer
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
Free Electronic Screensaver: