[TechAssist] Sharp combi 27DV-S100 no VCR function or channel change

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:03:03 -0600

This combi tvcr and dvd made in 2002 came in with a cassette stuck.
After removal it will not front load again. If I push in a cassette the
cylinder and capstan motors run but no front load.  The TV works except
I cannot change the channel or volume, pushing a VCR button or ch/vol
buttons will turn the TV off and on again. The dvd works OK.  The remote
  does not affect any function, even with the keyboard unplugged.  Does
anyone have a tip or suggestion or service manual?  John.

--
John Mielke
Main TV

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!