[TechAssist] Re: Sharp CD-BA2600 (Resistor valueR975 R976)

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:04:36 -0500

R975 & R976 are both 8.2ohm 1/2 watt.  R976 supplies the input to a KIA7810
(ic903) +10 volt regulator and R975 supplies a series pass regulator
referenced to the output of IC903 with a zener to make it a +12 volt source.
The input to both R975 & 6 are from the discrete bridge of D902-5 which is
fused by the two 2 amp fuses F903 & 4.  I have a PDF file of this unit if
you can take a large file attachment to your email (a 3.8 Meg file), let me
know.

Jerry Eiting   geiting@xxxxxxxxxx
Christians Electronic Service
Piqua, Ohio